Task Force Arrowhead Radio
Step by step setup guide
STEP-1: Download our Liberation preset modlist which can be found here: Forums modlist or Discord modlist.
- Make sure you have imported your preset modlist by opening ARMA 3 launcher > Select MODS > click More drop arrow > Import list of mods from a file > select the KC_Lib preset and hit ok.
STEP-2: Make sure you have Team Speak 3 downloaded, if not download using this link: Teamspeak3
- Open your ARMA 3 launcher.
- On the left-hand side select MODS.
- In the search bar type: Task Force Arrowhead Radio (BETA)
- Mouse over the Task Force Arrowhead Radio (BETA!!!) and select the drop-down arrow on the right > select the ellipsis (3 dots) > select open folder in windows explorer > click I understand.
- In the File Explorer folder open the "Task Force Arrowhead Radio (BETA!!!)" > Open "Teamspeak" folder.
- Double click " tack_force_radio" > run it > click install > select yes to install.
STEP-4: Make sure installation is correct by opening teamspeak and connect > select Tools > Options > Addons. Task Force Arrowhead Radio should be displayed with Enabled (highlighted blue).