Last date update: 4/25/2023
SECTION 1: OPFOR
Purpose of OPFOR:
- OPFOR is intended to add a realistic dynamic challenge to Liberation gameplay.
- OPFOR is limited to 1-life per respawn unless bodies are recovered to friendly lines (uncontested REDFOR point or PB).
- Only KOG Dedicated Roster slots are to play OPFOR.
SECTION 2: KOGFOR Operations
Operating as OPFOR
- 2 nine-man infantry squads
1 three-man weapons team
- Full team must be slotted to be operational.
Missions include, but not limited to, ambush, kidnapping, flank assaults, sabotage, reinforcing OPFOR occupied territory.
- BLUFOR Patrol Base (PB) can be attacked and destroyed by "Spetsnaz".
- BLUFOR FOB is off limits.
- Gear loadouts are role slot restricted. (Do not share gear)
Requirements for OPFOR play:
- 50 BLUFOR player count = minimum 2 - maximum (no limit)
- 30 BLUFOR player count = minimum 2 - maximum 9 OPFOR players
SECTION 3: OPFOR Disclaimer
- The intent create more dynamic and challenging situations on the server that AI simply cannot provide.
- Spetsnaz cannot monitor BLUFOR frequencies.
- Spetsnaz will not have ZEUS access.
- Spetsnaz cannot capture points.
- Spetsnaz cannot use vehicles/emplacements from AI.
If OPFOR is captured they are banned from playing OPFOR a week unless they elect to host a training session for the community.
- Spetsnaz can bring captured players to secure OPFOR sectors.
Spetsnaz in BLUFOR custody at time of restart also counts as capture.
- In custody means that the Spetsnaz capture is awake, stable, and being sped to the rear.
- Do not slot SOKOL unless you intend to fly inserts, do NOT use it as a rifleman slot.
- Purpose of OPFOR: