Last date update: 4/25/2023
SECTION 1: OPFOR
Purpose of OPFOR:
- OPFOR is intended to add a realistic dynamic challenge to Liberation gameplay.
- OPFOR has limited lives per restart.
- Only KOG Dedicated Roster slots are to play OPFOR.
SECTION 2: KOGFOR Operations
Operating as OPFOR
- 2 nine-man infantry squads
1 three-man weapons team
- Full team must be slotted to be operational.
Missions include, but not limited to, ambush, kidnapping, flank assaults, sabotage, reinforcing OPFOR occupied territory.
- KOGFOR must make every attempt to rally with friendlies when alone.
- BLUFOR Patrol Base (PB) can be attacked and destroyed by "Spetsnaz".
- BLUFOR FOB attacks will be organized and announced by Community Staff.
Gear loadouts are role slot restricted. (Do not share gear)
- KOGFOR can rearm off of dead AI, but are still not allowed to take anything they would not have in arsenal (ie. Strelas).
Requirements for OPFOR play:
- 50 BLUFOR player count = minimum 2 - maximum (no limit)
- 30 BLUFOR player count = minimum 2 - maximum 9 OPFOR players
KOGFOR interaction with CIVs:
KOGFOR can only create a dynamic scenario with the civilian hostages from FOB.
- Cannot take civilians hostage that are not from the KOGFOR FOB.
KOGFOR FOB's will have maximum of 4 civilian hostages that spawn on restart.
KOGFOR can bring the Civ hostages from the FOB.
- KOGFOR cannot transport civilian hostages past OPFOR controlled territory.
- KOGFOR can bring the Civ hostages from the FOB.
- KOGFOR can only create a dynamic scenario with the civilian hostages from FOB.
SECTION 3: OPFOR Disclaimer
- The intent create more dynamic and challenging situations on the server that AI simply cannot provide.
- KOGFOR cannot monitor BLUFOR frequencies.
- KOGFOR will not have ZEUS access.
- KOGFOR cannot capture points.
- KOGFOR cannot use vehicles/emplacements from AI or BLUFOR.
Liberation Ops: Your life rule and other SOPs can be changed at the will of the Admin/Community Staff for the Operation and you will be told this ahead of the OP.
- If captured, you still play out being captured where Blufor can execute you or take you back to a secure Blufor location and then you can disconnect to respawn.
If OPFOR is captured, they are banned from the rest of that restart.
- KOGFORhas to bring captured players to secure OPFOR sectors.
KOGFOR in BLUFOR custody at time of restart also counts as capture.
- In custody means that the Spetsnaz capture is awake, stable, and being sped to the rear.
- Do not slot SOKOL unless you intend to fly inserts, do NOT use it as a rifleman slot.
- Purpose of OPFOR: