Last date update: 8/8/2023
SECTION 1: Viet KOG
Purpose of OPFOR:
- Viet KOG is intended to add a realistic dynamic challenge to Liberation gameplay.
- Viet KOG has limited lives (3) per restart unless captured.
- Only KOG Dedicated Roster slots are to play Viet KOG.
SECTION 2: Viet KOG Operations
Operating as Viet KOG
- 2 nine-man infantry squads
1 three-man weapons team
- Full team must be slotted to be operational.
Missions include, but not limited to, ambush, kidnapping, flank assaults, sabotage, reinforcing OPFOR occupied territory.
- Viet KOG must make every attempt to rally with friendlies when alone.
- BLUFOR Patrol Base (PB) can be attacked and destroyed by Viet KOG.
- BLUFOR FOB attacks will be organized and announced by Community Staff.
Gear loadouts are role slot restricted. (Do not share gear). Only use what is available to you in arsenal.
- Viet KOG can rearm off of dead AI, but are still not allowed to take anything they would not have in arsenal (ie. Strelas).
- EXCEPTION: Viet KOG may scavenge all BLUFOR Weapons, Throwables and Devices (NO UNIFORMS, RADIOS, HELMETS, VESTS, OR BACKPACKS INCLUDING LR).
Requirements for Viet KOG play:
- 50 BLUFOR player count = minimum 2 - maximum (no limit)
- 30 BLUFOR player count = minimum 2 - maximum 9 Viet KOG players
KOGFOR interaction with CIVs
KOGFOR can capture CIVs at gunpoint and hold them hostage to create a dynamic scenario but no more than 2 hostages captured at any time.
- Cannot put CIVs in any vehicle as hostage.
- KOGFOR can capture CIVs at gunpoint and hold them hostage to create a dynamic scenario but no more than 2 hostages captured at any time.
SECTION 3: Viet KOG Disclaimer
- The intent create more dynamic and challenging situations on the server that AI simply cannot provide.
- Viet KOG will not have ZEUS access.
- Viet KOG cannot capture points.
Viet KOG cannot use Civilian or BLUFOR vehicles.
- Viet KOG can use EMPTY OPFOR emplacements.
Liberation Ops: Your life rule and other SOPs can be changed at the will of the Admin/Community Staff for the Operation and you will be told this ahead of the OP.
- If captured, you still play out being captured where Blufor can execute you or take you back to a secure Blufor location and then you can disconnect to respawn.
If Viet KOG is captured, they are banned from the rest of that restart.
Viet KOG in BLUFOR custody at time of restart also counts as capture.
- In custody means that the Viet KOG capture is awake, stable, and being sped to the rear.
- Viet KOG in BLUFOR custody at time of restart also counts as capture.
- Purpose of OPFOR: